Answering your client’s phone calls when you are working on a job can be challenging, particularly if the site is noisy or the client needs specific information that you don’t have at hand. You can outsource your receptionist services within Australia, ensuring that your customers are always given a professional service while you grow your business.
Virtual reception service
Virtual reception services, or an answering service, involves having your calls answered by an outsourced team. Phone answering is a critical component of business as it ensures:
- Your clients can access the information that they need, when they need it
- Basic cost information can be relayed until a formal quote can be prepared
- Your client’s jobs can be scheduled
Having an outsourced team to answer your phone means you can focus on work while your clients are being serviced. Office Shed has a thorough briefing and onboarding process to ensure the calls are answered in the best possible way, using custom scripts that are prepared to answer the questions of your customers. Office Shed always adopts a professional phone presence, helping you to manage your jobs to help you grow your business.
Our suite of virtual reception service solutions can be customised to suit you and your business, including:
- Answering incoming calls by a dedicated receptionist (or team of receptionists)
- Returning missed phone calls
- Answering emails
- Relaying messages to you via email, phone or text
- Scheduling jobs in job tracking software
- Setting up 1800 numbers
- Creating systems for the management of your customer enquiries
Office Shed can put a package together for you that will suit your budget and requirements, and that can be scaled up or down based on the flow of your enquiries. Contact us today for more information or for a free quote.